We offer a wide variety of automatic side load case packing machines to load cartons, bottles and containers into corrugated cases. Side load case packing is commonly used for higher speed applications as well as delicate handling of products and can be used for a wide range of products including containers, jugs, cartons, boxes and more.
How it works:
1. Automatically erect and form a corrugated case
2. Convey incoming product (containers, jugs, bottles, cartons, boxes) to the staging area
3. Once the incoming product is staged per your pack pattern, we will automatically load the case from the side in order to ensure the most delicate transfer possible.
4. When the case is filled, the bottom and top flaps of the corrugated case will be folded
5. Folded case flaps will then either be glued or tapes
6. Voila! An automatically case packed finished product is ready to ship to your customer